Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I will be applying to Australia under Skilled – Sponsored Migrant Visa (Subclass 176).
I have received the Western Australia questionnaire from my agent. The first question based on which other questions are derived is:

“1) Choose your preferred 3 regions from the below list:
A Christmas and coco Islands
B Gascoyne
C Goldfield Esperance
D Great Southern
E Kimberley
G Peel
H South West
I Pilbera
J Mid West
I Wheat belt“

It’s asking about specific regions and Perth is not included since it's a separate Capital. I am suspecting that my agent has sent me ‘Regional State Sponsorship Questionnaire’ instead of ‘State Sponsorship Questionnaire’.

Does anyone else have any experience with this? Can anyone advice please?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just filled out the WA sponsorship form a week or so ago and Perth was one of the three regions.
Another thing you could do is just go ahead to their site and take a look at the questionnaire yourself so you know your agent is asking you the right questions. I was filling it out on my own and just went through the process once with some dummy answers just so see end-to-end what the whole form looked like.
You can locate it here:
Skilled Migration Western Australia
Hope that helps!
-nk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Thanks a lot. I think my agent has made a blunder. I checked it, Perth is there. My agent is not reliable. I will talk to him today about this. I am disappointed by his performance.

Thanks. You were of great help.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks a lot. I think my agent has made a blunder. I checked it, Perth is there. My agent is not reliable. I will talk to him today about this. I am disappointed by his performance.

Thanks. You were of great help.
No problem. Honestly that application can be filled out by you quite easily. There's a lot of information available online and on this forum as well. The best way to go if you're second-guessing your agent.
Good luck!
-nk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.