Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I am filling information in WES to ask for the evaluation of my University Degree (Computer Science)

In the section "What credentials have you earned?" they ask for secondary education and higher education for analysis.
But If I add both, they then ask me to send my secondary school documentation which I think is completely pointless since I have a University degree.

Questions:
1. If I do not provide any secondary school data, can WES refuse to evaluate my university degree?
2. If I provide secondary school data but I do not send transcripts and the diploma, can WES delay indefinitely the evaluation?

In both cases I have and I will send all documents for my degree.

Thanks in advance,
Noemi.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Hi all,

I am filling information in WES to ask for the evaluation of my University Degree (Computer Science)

In the section "What credentials have you earned?" they ask for secondary education and higher education for analysis.
But If I add both, they then ask me to send my secondary school documentation which I think is completely pointless since I have a University degree.

Questions:
1. If I do not provide any secondary school data, can WES refuse to evaluate my university degree?
2. If I provide secondary school data but I do not send transcripts and the diploma, can WES delay indefinitely the evaluation?

In both cases I have and I will send all documents for my degree.

Thanks in advance,
Noemi.
In the process of applying for immigration it does not seem prudent to not respond favourably to requests and instructions from such an integral part of the process.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.