Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Before applying under WES, I want to know several things:

1) Which exactly documents do I need to attach in WES ? Like I have my 10th,12th,Graduation then master's ,So do I need to include all of them or only graduation and masters will suffice the requirement.

2) AS I have not appear for the test still ,so when do I apply for WES , Can I apply before taking a language test ? OR Afterwards

The 2 point which I am asking is because of just read it on the site that you should apply for WES now so that everything will be handy enough when you have the language test with you ,then you dont have to wait for these documents as it will take time to first ask the universities explaining about these things.

Awaiting for your response!

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Hi,

Before applying under WES, I want to know several things:

1) Which exactly documents do I need to attach in WES ?
Check their website.

Like I have my 10th,12th,Graduation
What do these even mean? The terms 10th and 12th are completely meaningless here in Canada and make no sense to us. And 'graduation' makes no sense in the way that you have used it.

2) AS I have not appear for the test still ,so when do I apply for WES , Can I apply before taking a language test ? OR Afterwards
What does WES have to do with a language test?

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pls if you dont want to make things clear out for the candidate who is asking you about the query , then please atleast do not make comment on my thread Colchar!

Moreover, If websites have all the information listed out there then I dont know why these forums for different countries are created and several moderators assigned.

Sorry but due to these replies you are actually demoralising the candidate view about going further.

·
Super Moderator
5,188 Posts
You should go and read the WES website carefully. They state what, exactly, you need to submit as far as transcripts etc for evaluation of your results.

Also, you should go and read the Government of Canada website carefully as well in regards to what they need you to do in regards to making an application and sitting the English and French language exams.

You should also take note of what the minimum requirements are for the language exams. I would imagine that you are depending on the IELTS English exam only, so you should concentrate on those instructions... your written English isn't very strong (it is sometimes difficult to understand what you are trying to say) so you may want to practice/revise your English language skills before you sit the exam because if you don't achieve a minimum score, you will not be eligible to submit an Express Entry application.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.