Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Experts,

// Location - DELHI NCR.

I just talked to DHL customer service and the executive confirmed that seal will be opened either in front of me or at the service center to verify if the Envelop contains only the papers, not anything else. I told him about the scenario and a number of people who courier the documents to the university but the executive is more concerned about the security issues rather than the seal.

I have to courier the documents on behalf of my university and so I can't afford to open the envelope.

What alternatives I have here, another courier service? Or DHL customer care is not aware of the actual process?

Please advise and share your experience with the courier.

Cheers,
AJ

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mistry solved. Talked to the DHL and FedEx franchise partner and they confirmed that they won't open the packet and if it goes via them then the company will not open it too.

He also told that company has full rights to open any packet.

So I am deciding to go with the franchise. Thanks for the help.

Cheers
AJ

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
You're somewhat naive. Do you think those intent on carrying out malicious acts go about it in an open way. They use deceit, trickery and obfuscation.

Yes, but courier companies scan items when they pick them up so they will know that an item was picked up by their driver on a university campus. Trust me here - I work in academia and can guarantee you that each item is scanned as it is picked up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.