Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello experts,

Actually, I am preparing the documented list to send to WES for assessment and just would like to understand the following :

I need to prepare the following docs :

1. BCA(1st package)– Get the transcripts from University and send them to WES in a sealed envelope along with the form downloaded from WES site. ( Could you please advice which form is mentioned here and needs to be downloaded from WES site )
2. MCA(2nd package)- Get the transcripts from University and send them to WES in a sealed envelope along with the form downloaded from WES site.
3. 3rd package– Get the copies of degrees and send them to WES from my end. ( Does it needs to be self attested )

Few more queries from my end :

1) Once I will get the sealed envelope from my university then do I need to cover that in an another envelope in order to write the WES reference number and WES address on it. It is because the university envelope will have my address in the front as it is getting delivered to me.
2) I also need to evaluate my wife MA credentials, do I need to create a seperate WES account on her name or I can mention the my WES reference ID. Also, Do I need to get her BA degree transcripts as well alongwith MA tarnscripts.
3) I created my WES account and on the last page where it shows the payment to be made ( it showed me around $322 which inculdes $200 + approx $ 80 for some International courier + taxes)
Does it mean I do not have to courier the documents myself . I mean I could not understand why the Internation courier charges are showing up here. Please advice.

Many thanks in advance for a long list of queries.

Regards

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just tell the university to send to WES and provide them with your WES reference number. Saves you having to double hand your own paperwork.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I was in the same boat until today. I made the online payment for the WES and will go to the university to get the formalities finished and procure the sealed envelope as desired by the WES.

On wrapping the university Envelope into a new one for protection, you don't need to worry. The courier service provider will take care, they will put their own cover and the seal will remain intact. You can mention WES reference number with the address on the Courier Envelop too.

Cheers,
AJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.