Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I just wanted some advice. I was looking to apply under Welfare Centre Manager.

I have a Masters degree in Community Nutrition and also a Doctorate degree in the same discipline with my area of research in maternal and child health esp. among the socially disadvantaged section.

Can any of the members who have applied under unit group 1342 Health and Welfare Services Manager, advice on whether my educational qualification is suitable for a positive skill assessment.

Also, it would be really helpful if those who have got a positive assessment under this unit group share their qualifications as this will help me determine the relevance of my education.

Looking forward to your valuable inputs.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Hi Guys, I just wanted some advice. I was looking to apply under Welfare Centre Manager.

I have a Masters degree in Community Nutrition and also a Doctorate degree in the same discipline with my area of research in maternal and child health esp. among the socially disadvantaged section.

Can any of the members who have applied under unit group 1342 Health and Welfare Services Manager, advice on whether my educational qualification is suitable for a positive skill assessment.

Also, it would be really helpful if those who have got a positive assessment under this unit group share their qualifications as this will help me determine the relevance of my education.

Looking forward to your valuable inputs.

Cheers

You mean ....your specialization in Disability
If so, I think Deg in Community services ,Social welfare will do.
Lemme check and get you more info in the meantime you do your research

1 - 3 of 3 Posts