Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my sister lives in Hong Kong with her future husband and they are coming to Greece to get married in a month. They are having a civil wedding but also a symbolic ceremony on the beach. She had organised for a wedding celebrant to conduct the ceremony but Greece being Greece, she asked for much more money than they had originally agreed on (with only a month left before the wedding!) and so my sister is obviously not going to use her services now.

I was wondering if anyone knows of someone that performs symbolic ceremonies? It will take place in Mykonos and she is of course to pay that person a logical amount for their services.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, my sister lives in Hong Kong with her future husband and they are coming to Greece to get married in a month. They are having a civil wedding but also a symbolic ceremony on the beach. She had organised for a wedding celebrant to conduct the ceremony but Greece being Greece, she asked for much more money than they had originally agreed on (with only a month left before the wedding!) and so my sister is obviously not going to use her services now.

I was wondering if anyone knows of someone that performs symbolic ceremonies? It will take place in Mykonos and she is of course to pay that person a logical amount for their services.

Thanks.
Hi MissNico!

Did your sister have any luck with finding a celebrant? I'm also getting married in Mykonos next month :) How much was she charging? We had one for EUR600 which we thought was quite steep, but then found another for 200eur but is not a professional, so we are deciding which one to go for! Last minute!

Cheers :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wedding celebrant

Hi there

I'm probably far too late in replying to these posts but I am an independent wedding and family celebrant located in Rhodes.

If you would like any help please contact me via private message.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi there

I'm probably far too late in replying to these posts but I am an independent wedding and family celebrant located in Rhodes.

If you would like any help please contact me via private message.

U r not late for the future brides ! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts