Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I was wondering which website can I find an active job seeker that interested to work as Real Estate Consultant or Agent? Been searching anywhere but can't find anys so far.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Cheers!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Through Dubizzle & GNads4u. But all the ads for the real estate consultant are few months back. Well, we are looking to employ the consultant. Do you know which website that I may find the an active job seeker for that?

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Well those are the obvious choices, but why don't you post an advert instead and let interested people reply to it? I'd imagine that would be more effective than browsing old ads!

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,965 Posts
Hey Guys,

I was wondering which website can I find an active job seeker that interested to work as Real Estate Consultant or Agent? Been searching anywhere but can't find anys so far.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Cheers!
Hi Mekan
You need too post a few more replies - so that I can Private Message you some contacts.
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Mekan
You need too post a few more replies - so that I can Private Message you some contacts.
Cheers
Steve

Hey Steve, thank for your reply, I'm a newbie here. Would be good if you can send me some contacts of an active job seeker for real estate consultant.

Thank in advance!

Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
6,965 Posts
Hey Steve, thank for your reply, I'm a newbie here. Would be good if you can send me some contacts of an active job seeker for real estate consultant.

Thank in advance!

Cheers!
Hi Mekan
I believe you need two more posts (total of 5) and then you can send and receive private messages.
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Steve,
Maybe you may send me an email but I'm not sure that is okay to post an email address here since it's public. Well, I need to reach the 5 post anyways.
Thank you for our respond.
Cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,965 Posts
Hey Steve,
Maybe you may send me an email but I'm not sure that is okay to post an email address here since it's public. Well, I need to reach the 5 post anyways.
Thank you for our respond.
Cheers
Hi Mekan
Yes - not advisable to put your email here as you dont know what sort of crank emails you would then get!
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Steve,
Thank you for quick respond. I hope I'll be able to receive the private msg soon.
Looking forward.
Cheers.

G

·
I didn't think anyone in any field would have a difficulty finding an employee unless it is too specific, but in this case, it is not. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts