Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hello everyone, I am more then sure this question has been asked but since I have not found it yet, I will ask again can you tell me if there is a place in France where the weather stays the same all year round or at least close to it? Like in the 80's Thank You for letting me ask. Have a great day everyone.:D

·
Read Only
18,642 Posts
Even in the DOM/TOM (overseas departments and territories) you will get more variation (generally hotter).

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
I think everywhere in France can experience hot summers (even Normandie!) and everywhere can experience winters ranging from loadsa snow (mountains) to wet soggy miserable days even here in the S near the Spanish border.

Try Météo France site - they give monthly averages for temp / rainfall / sun for the major cities in France.

DejW

·
Administrator
49,853 Posts
I suppose you could try Tahiti. Though you get the odd typhoon coming through sometimes. Do check the Météo statistics, though. One of the DOM TOM (now called something else, but most folks still call them DOM TOM) might suit your fancy.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Read Only
18,642 Posts
I suppose you could try Tahiti. Though you get the odd typhoon coming through sometimes. Do check the Météo statistics, though. One of the DOM TOM (now called something else, but most folks still call them DOM TOM) might suit your fancy.
Cheers,
Bev
Ah, but it is likely to get hotter than 80 deg F in Tahiti and other DOM TOMs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts