Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Except that the daily temparature here is still hitting 30c and most of Dubai barely got a drop of rain yesterday. :rolleyes:

In winter it is always darker earlier, even here, and it is not unusual to get some rain, although this is a bit early in the year. Four years ago the Rugby Sevens were a total washout and I wouldn't be surprised if that happened again.

-

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Except that the daily temparature here is still hitting 30c and most of Dubai barely got a drop of rain yesterday. :rolleyes:

In winter it is always darker earlier, even here, and it is not unusual to get some rain, although this is a bit early in the year. Four years ago the Rugby Sevens were a total washout and I wouldn't be surprised if that happened again.

-
I know! Weird to see rain before December though

Thank you for reaffirming my faith in Dubs - 30c aint bad I s'pose ;)

·
Banned
598 Posts
well go back home then.

I think this is fantastic weather we are having.

Reactions: EXPAT09

·
Registered
185 Posts
oh i will go for vacation on Eid to Syria Arabia the weather there is (3 degree ) and frost
mmm i will die from cold there

·
Registered
459 Posts
Why is it that all English friends seem to have a problem with a little rain in Dubai when most of the time it is sunny and hot? :p I say a few days rain a year is really not that bad, and a welcome bit of variation.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Sarcasm and irony are sadly missed

·
Banned
598 Posts
ahhh water huh.. volcano would have been more believable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.