Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!
I'm moving to Dubai in June from the UK, and bearing in mind the weather here is horrific at the moment, I wanted to get a sense of how hot it actually is then.
Is it unbearable at this time, as in, not even able to step foot outside?! Or do you guys who live there currently and experienced Dubai's summer climate, find it OK??
Thanks!
Sx

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Go into a sauna, put tons of water to raise the humidity until the point you are ready to pass out, then turn the heat up to 45... That is what it will fill like walking out the door from the airport at 3am... Kind of.

This is what someone who came to visit, told me.

Enjoy :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey!
I'm moving to Dubai in June from the UK, and bearing in mind the weather here is horrific at the moment, I wanted to get a sense of how hot it actually is then.
Is it unbearable at this time, as in, not even able to step foot outside?! Or do you guys who live there currently and experienced Dubai's summer climate, find it OK??
Thanks!
Sx
Yes it's very humid and hot over here in July... but everywhere is AC'd so once you have your trips planned (house - car - destination), spending as little time as possible outside, you'll be grand! Like most people over here when it comes to the heat they just get on with it... no point in whinging cause it's not going anywhere.

If it's your first time over here though you probably won't get the best view of Dubai... the weather does get a lot better though and it's definitely worth trading the summer months here for the 12 months of rain back in the UK & Ireland!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.