Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After waiting 3 year to get to canada we landed on the 5th sept (are we happy)
well over the moon could have got into oz in twevle months but this was worth
waiting for we have rented a beauiful house in the south west and 15min,s down town we had good luck at the airport i was telling the checking lady how happy we were to going to canada that she up graded us to first class what a way to go . On the job front i have been offer two good job,s there is a buzz in calgary
will let you guys know how the future holds for us

:D

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Well much congratulations and best wishes for the future. There's lots of ex-pats in Calgary that, if necessary, can help you through the settling-in process.

·
Registered
336 Posts
waiting for we have rented a beauiful house in the south west and 15min,s down town we had good luck at the airport i was telling the checking lady how happy we were to going to canada that she up graded us to first class what a way to go . On the job front i have been offer two good job,s there is a buzz in calgary

Good to hear things are going well for you!

Best of luck :)

·
Registered
16 Posts

hi ray
glad you finally made it
i hope it will be all you expected and you have a great life in calgary
we are still looking at options and trying to get a job offer

all the best
paul c

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
calgary

hi ray
glad you finally made it
i hope it will be all you expected and you have a great life in calgary
we are still looking at options and trying to get a job offer

all the best
paul c
paul , thanks i hope you can get out here just try hard things that are , are worth waiting for
regards
ray:D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome to Calgary. I've been here for 18 months or so now so I'm pretty new to the place like you are. If I can offer any help then drop me a line here.

·
Registered
109 Posts
The SW is a nice part of Calgary. Hard to say how the winter is going to go this year as I've heard its been quite hot lately.

·
Registered
98 Posts

CONGRATULATIONS! From just down the road in Okotoks, welcome to Canada and Calgary. Hope your early weeks here are continuing to go well.

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.