Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have a friend visiting on Thursday for the weekend. Im still fairly new myself having only been here 5 months in between a fair bit of travelling, so wont be a very good tour guide!

Can anyone advise on the best waterpark to go to? I've heard there's a good one is RK but don't really want to drive that far. Which one is best out of Atlantis and Wild Wadi (or whatever its called)?

Also, I'm hearing there is a new bar that has opened up on the floor above the viewing platform in the Burj, with a very reasonably minimum spend limit. Anyone know any more about this?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
You problem at the moment being new, will be burnt feet.

No shoes allowed on the slides and the floor will be red hot.

You have been warned :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
I personally prefer Wild Wadi, you can also get a buy one get one free from the Entertainer for there. Atlantis isn't in main book this year, its in the kids book only.

·
Premium Member
10,204 Posts
Atlantis will probably be more crowded than Wild Wadi over the weekends. I too prefer Wild Wadi over Atlantis.

As for your question regarding Marinaguy, we do not discuss moderator actions on the forum. I'll just say that sometimes, spammers come in all shapes and sizes :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts