Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tired of having to deal with bottled water. Can anyone give me advice on purchasing a water filtration system in Egypt???
How many stages should we get? What should those stages be? The blue light thingy that zaps all the microbs interested me but is that over kill??
What brands have been around, because I don't want to invest some $$$ and then find out 2 months later the company went belly up.

·
Registered
33 Posts
2- 3 stages are enough in my opinion, evaporation and ultra rays are overkilling and leaves the water tasteless. Bottled water are expensive on the long run, and it's creditability had been debated recently.

I bought a system from a famous store in Heliopolis 3 years ago, it's American, and coasted 4000 L.E. then. These days the variety of systems are wider and you can find cheaper (1500 - 2000 L.E.), but seek quality not price. I am not sure, but I think there are Panasonic systems.

My favorite filter is the one stage Britishberkfield, I have one in the other kitchen, but I am not sure anymore if it's effective.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts