Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just bought a property in Sax, from the bank ,the water meeter has be disconnected, I've gone through the process of getting the meter re-installed by the local water authority ( well the wife has she's Spanish) and i've received a quote for 3600 euros, I know the authority service providers have set charges but this seems ridiculous for what in reality will be 30 mins work!!!!
Does anyone have any info on this ?????
It's a Finca with a agricultural water supply ??????
pipes are all installed just the water meter missing and valves need to be turned on..:confused:
Thanks.

·
Administrator
36,526 Posts
I've just bought a property in Sax, from the bank ,the water meeter has be disconnected, I've gone through the process of getting the meter re-installed by the local water authority ( well the wife has she's Spanish) and i've received a quote for 3600 euros, I know the authority service providers have set charges but this seems ridiculous for what in reality will be 30 mins work!!!!
Does anyone have any info on this ?????
It's a Finca with a agricultural water supply ??????
pipes are all installed just the water meter missing and valves need to be turned on..:confused:
Thanks.
Since you've bought from the bank I'm guessing it was repossessed? It's possible, even likely, that this is unpaid bills to the water company. Debts stay with a property in Spain. The only way is to ask them exactly what it is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts