Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not want to buy new wardrobes as I need a wardrobe for a flat but I am planning to move to much larger property and then I will but new wardrobes etc. So wondered was anyone selling up and they have some wardrobes for sale and an electric small cooker. I then want to leave these in my flat and give to the new owner of my smaller flat.

·
Registered
350 Posts
If you post a message on Hurghada Residents page of Facebook I am sure you will receive some good replies.

·
Super Moderator
1,783 Posts
I do not want to buy new wardrobes as I need a wardrobe for a flat but I am planning to move to much larger property and then I will but new wardrobes etc. So wondered was anyone selling up and they have some wardrobes for sale and an electric small cooker. I then want to leave these in my flat and give to the new owner of my smaller flat.
There is also this one on Facebook....it's a closed group so you will have to join it first.

USED STUFF HURGHADA = 10LE TO 100LE ONLY.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Second hand furniture in Hurghada is not cheap like it would be in UK, even for stuff resembling something your granny had. Any wardrobes that come up for sale at a sensible second hand price usually go quickly. Good luck with your search.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts