Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking for a property to rent in Benalmadéna Pueblo as my husband is a chef there are currently commutes. We are looking to spend up to 600€ a month but need a minimum of 2 bedrooms.
We viewed one and fell in love but another couple beat us too it :mad:
Does anyone know of anything? I've had a look around and taken a few phone numbers but cant seem to get an answer on them. I've also looked online on a few websites too but haven't seen much.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I don't live in that area but some on here do and I am sure they will know of some reputable estate agents who can help. The good ones I know tend to operate in the eastern CDS. But I really don't think you will have a problem. There are a lot of rentals available. All you need to do is find something halfway suitable, take it for 11 months and then near the end of the rental period look for somewhere else. Always much easier when you are here...

·
Administrator
36,464 Posts
I don't live in that area but some on here do and I am sure they will know of some reputable estate agents who can help. The good ones I know tend to operate in the eastern CDS. But I really don't think you will have a problem. There are a lot of rentals available. All you need to do is find something halfway suitable, take it for 11 months and then near the end of the rental period look for somewhere else. Always much easier when you are here...
or if you find something sooner just give the required month notice

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry guess I didn't make myself clear, we already live here in Spain. We live in El Faro so its quite a commute to Benalmadéna Pueblo. We've already looked around there but nobody seems to answer the phone on the numbers advertised. We've also checked the local agents but they only seem to have apartments that are a bit further out than we'd like.

Just thought i'd post here in case anybody local knew of anything

1 - 4 of 4 Posts