Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I'm a plumber with almost 20 years experience in mainly domestic but I do have Industrial experience. And also have pipe fitting experience.

I am trying to get details of Canadian agencies and companies hiring Irish plumbers. I would like to get info from guys who are working there and companies that offer perks like flights etc.

I will be emigrating with my wife and two smallies.

I would hope to get the Immigrant Nominee Program. I will consider all provinces in Canada.

Thanks for all the help in advance...............

·
Registered
180 Posts
Are you just a plumbing firm?My husband is a joiner trained but does everything with his current firm from plumbing on Marinas to tarmacing and putting windows in etc and we are looking at emigrating to Canada.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Are you just a plumbing firm?My husband is a joiner trained but does everything with his current firm from plumbing on Marinas to tarmacing and putting windows in etc and we are looking at emigrating to Canada.
We are a mechanical contractor only but i do know of companies that may be looking for a ticketed joiner/ carpenters forward me your Cv.

·
Registered
2 Posts
plumber with 20 years commerical/ industrial experience ,worked for a large mechanical/ electrical company, spent the last 8/9 years as a foreman/site manager looking after contracts to the value of up to 5 million euro. looking for a change and would consider working any where just to get work.
any help woud be greatly appreciated..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is the above company looking for platers fabricators welders. Time served plater with over 20 years experience looking to emigrate if possible.

Paul

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.