Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Experts,

I have decided to Release my agent from my case and take all my stuff into my hands as he is rubbish. I need your valuable Advices how Can I Release Him from my case??? I studied that I would need to submit for 956A for it.

Now what is,
1) DIBP Client ID??? If I don’t have it?? I know, that guy might not reveal it to me.
2) DIBP Request ID (RID) ??? Again he will not tell me.
3) DIBP Transaction Reference Number (TRN)???
4) How & where to submit this form 956A???

Really confused and worried so, need your valuable suggestions.

(The Entire Matter)
I have appointed an Agent on my behalf to work for my Case. I was not satisfied from the very beginning from his services But as I had submitted him his fees and didn’t have much time to look for the case myself I started bearing him and his attitude.

After I got ITA (on 23rd Aug, 2017), He applied for Visa but putting my Daughters Wrong name (I had already informed him before applying, that he is miss spelling the name. but all efforts were in vein),

After that he generated Mine and my Wife’s Medical only and submitted Form-1023 for my Daughter’s Name Change.

Now he is waiting for a CO to be assigned. According to him CO will provide the list of documents needed to upload (which is wrong, I know). So I started Collecting all the documents needed on my own (he didn’t tell me which documents are essential, which are not). I am getting help from you Experts in different Blogs. He is not even telling me what would be the next step, what to do? Etc etc.

As on today its been 5 weeks and 3 days since he submitted my Application (from 11th Sep, 2017) and Form 1023 for name changed, After this period I haven’t received CO neither my daughter’s name got changed.

I haven’t provided him the documents to upload.
I haven’t gone through medical As I want to apply with my family of three.

Pls Help...

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
as far as i know about the process.. your agent must have shared TRN(Transaction Reference Number) of visa application with you after applying visa, you can create a login on immiaccount website, import your application using the TRN and it will act as a mirror account of your visa application. you can upload the relevant form from this login

Reactions: Sunny168

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
as far as i know about the process.. your agent must have shared TRN(Transaction Reference Number) of visa application with you after applying visa, you can create a login on immiaccount website, import your application using the TRN and it will act as a mirror account of your visa application. you can upload the relevant form from this login
Dear Sultan Bhai,

Can you please help me out in the above matter...
Saw this msg after a long time.
Can you pls tell me step by step about the above. Agent releasing matter????

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Whats written in that post is step by step method only, go through that once more
Dear Sultan Bhai,

Can you please help me out in the above matter...
Saw this msg after a long time.
Can you pls tell me step by step about the above. Agent releasing matter????
Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whats written in that post is step by step method only, go through that once more

Thanks Sultan Bhai,

Did as you stated above, Created the Immi Account, and going to submit the Transaction Id and Form 956A for the release of the agent.

one thing I would like to ask, when I make a mirror account by Transaction ID.
will all the info like (Docs Uploaded, Case Office Email Id, and all other relevent details) come back to my account???

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Thanks Sultan Bhai,

Did as you stated above, Created the Immi Account, and going to submit the Transaction Id and Form 956A for the release of the agent.

one thing I would like to ask, when I make a mirror account by Transaction ID.
will all the info like (Docs Uploaded, Case Office Email Id, and all other relevent details) come back to my account???
Yeah, it will reflect list of documents submitted, communications done by DIBP

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, it will reflect list of documents submitted, communications done by DIBP

Dear Sultan Bhai,

Thanks for your kind support & Help.
Happy Ramadan and coming Eid.
MAY ALLAH Bless you and Your Family with happiness, Joy and Success. Ameen

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Dear Sultan Bhai,

Thanks for your kind support & Help.
Happy Ramadan and coming Eid.
MAY ALLAH Bless you and Your Family with happiness, Joy and Success. Ameen
Thanks a lot, may we all be blessed with good health and peace of mind in this auspicious month.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good luck with your application! Update us once the situation resolves.
Dear Sir,

No response on this thread from ur side and now u came to wish me luck.
Didint get your point??? perhaps as being an agent u r mixing urself to the same agent as mine???

·
Registered
11,349 Posts
Dear Sir,

Didint get your point??? perhaps as being an agent u r mixing urself to the same agent as mine???
I am not sure what you mean.

I am curious to know how would situation with your agent will be resolved - its not an often scenario.

I am not an agent.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Dear Sir,

He is just suggesting you to post how you finally resolved your problem once it is completed.

In this way, in future anybody else has same problem knows full timeline and events of your case. That's the base on which this forum works. Sharing.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry Guys.. I am a bit confused and worried now days... Cant understand what to do therefore posting some irrelevant comments on someone.. Sorry again buddies..

I will definitely share the outcome once its resolved

·
Registered
11,349 Posts
Sorry Guys.. I am a bit confused and worried now days... Cant understand what to do therefore posting some irrelevant comments on someone.. Sorry again buddies..

I will definitely share the outcome once its resolved
It happens! I hope you get passed this hurdle and successfully get your visa!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts