Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Yestetday i got aome worthy information feom here so i decided to ask my crucial question here.

I have completed my graduation in 2013 and im working for the last two years as network engineer , i wants to get a job in dubai. I went for one consultancy named as y axis they said they can help me to get my dream job there and for the same they explained me some rules and regulations and i need to pay some amount ti them. But i found in web that they are not that much helpfull to get one job there.

Is there any other options for me to try to get one job there? Some of my friends told me that wihout strong recommendation its reallt hard to get placed there.

Shall i go there on a visiting visa and do my searching there, pr can i try the same from here by myself?

Please advice expats im really confused plzzz

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,963 Posts
Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

First rule - never pay anyone to help you find a job in Dubai - it is not necessary and is actually against UAE labour law to charge candidates.
Make sure your CV is good, accurate and written in good English - without errors (unlike your first post).
Check the well known jobsites, make sure you have a good LinkedIn profile and start to network with people doing the same roles that you want.
Cheers
Steve

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,963 Posts
Hi,
Bayt and Dubizzle are worth a look.
Please check your English carefully in any applications (and please don't use text speak on this forum - it's hard to read and against the rules).
Cheers
Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts