Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,596 Posts
Hi Geraldine

Totorama and Mrs T. are members of two walking groups.
I am sure Terry (totorama) will be along at some point to give you info about them.
You met Terry and Pam at the meet up in Pisourri last year.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi. Geraldine. Yes Pam and I are members of two walking groups, the Happy Wanderers and the Paphos Ramblers.. The Wanderers walk on Wednesday mornings and the Ramblers on Tuesday mornings. They both have a membership scheme which I believe is full at the moment, however you can walk as a guest of a member until you are accepted as a full member. If you want to PM me, I can give you more details and possibly arrange a guest walk.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi. Geraldine. Yes Pam and I are members of two walking groups, the Happy Wanderers and the Paphos Ramblers.. The Wanderers walk on Wednesday mornings and the Ramblers on Tuesday mornings. They both have a membership scheme which I believe is full at the moment, however you can walk as a guest of a member until you are accepted as a full member. If you want to PM me, I can give you more details and possibly arrange a guest walk.
Hi Terry,

Yes, I knew about the Tuesday group, but that is one of my volunteer days at PAWS dog shelter and I don't really want to give that up.

Are dogs welcome on your walks? If they are are, are they allowed off the lead?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yes by all means pass the info on, if they contact me I can set up a guest walk. The Tuesday walk is less formal than the Wednesday (Happy Wanderers) group. They insist that guests meet certain requirement before walking, I.e have the correct footwear, water etc. etc. you also have to sign a liability waiver plus a statement that you are fit to walk on so and so. The Tuesday group are less strict and yes, we do have a dog that walk with the group on occasions.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi, Thank you for that.

My son and I had a daydream about doing a guided walks and an accommodation package here, but it never got further than that.

Then the haze of Keo lifted!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.