Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May I know if anyone is aware of the VISA grant waiting period after successfully submitting medical results (with no further tests required) by the BUPA to the DIBP. The date of my medical test was last July 24, 2017. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
23,906 Posts
May I know if anyone is aware of the VISA grant waiting period after successfully submitting medical results (with no further tests required) by the BUPA to the DIBP. The date of my medical test was last July 24, 2017. Thank you in advance!
Medical test is a very small part of the entire process

DIBP website is showing a wait time of nearly an year for 189 and 190 applicants from the date of application

However quite a few members are getting it in the 4-6 months period

Cheers

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the quick reply @newbienz. The medical test, i was told by the agency that processed our application, is the last requirement, unless there are other issues to be raised by the DIBP.

Medical test is a very small part of the entire process

DIBP website is showing a wait time of nearly an year for 189 and 190 applicants from the date of application

However quite a few members are getting it in the 4-6 months period

Cheers

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thank you for the quick reply @newbienz. The medical test, i was told by the agency that processed our application, is the last requirement, unless there are other issues to be raised by the DIBP.
Hi,

Medical test is one of the requirement for assessing your application.
Now wait for your VISA :fingerscrossed: if you have already submitted all required documents, otherwise CO may contact you for any further information if required.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

Medical test is one of the requirement for assessing your application.
Now wait for your VISA :fingerscrossed: if you have already submitted all required documents, otherwise CO may contact you for any further information if required.
thank you svrram!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
commencement of visa processing time

Hello,

I checked the processing times as stated in the DIBP website and learned the specific processing times for the type of VISA I applied for. Would anybody know which date I should consider as the starting period where I can start counting the 15 month period, for instance? The IMMI account shared to me by my agent, showed a "date submitted" for the EOI which is 23 July 2015 and another one called Date of Effect (15/7/2016). Given these, would anybody know which I should consider as the starting point for counting the processing time for my VISA application or are there any other dates that maybe the website is pointing to, altogether?

Thank you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reposting. Thank you to those who will answer.

Hello, I checked the processing times as stated in the DIBP website and learned the specific processing times for the type of VISA I applied for. Would anybody know which date I should consider as the starting period where I can start counting the 15 month period, for instance? The IMMI account shared to me by my agent, showed a "date submitted" for the EOI which is 23 July 2015 and another one called Date of Effect (15/7/2016). Given these, would anybody know which I should consider as the starting point for counting the processing time for my VISA application or are there any other dates that maybe the website is pointing to, altogether?

Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts