Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

I have submitted my EOI on 10-OCT-2013 and at that time my points were 60.After that I have updated my EOI on skillselect on 1-Nov- 2013 and my point became 65.

I am still waiting for the invitation as 2 rounds of invitations have already passed but I didn't heard anything for me. Can you please guide me what to do or how much more expected time I have to wait or why skill select is not sending invitation to me?

Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Waiting for the invitation -189 visa 263311-Telecommunication Engineer

Hello Guys,

I have submitted my EOI on 10-OCT-2013 and at that time my points were 60.After that I have updated my EOI on skillselect on 1-Nov- 2013 and my point became 65.

I am still waiting for the invitation as 2 rounds of invitations have already passed but I didn't heard anything for me. Can you please guide me what to do or how much more expected time I have to wait or why skill select is not sending invitation to me?

Thanks
Dear Sam,

My skill code is 263311-Telecommunication Engineer

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hello Guys,

Thanks
hi,

you need to wait for few more rounds. Did you check the last candidate in 4th november, 2013 invitation round under your group code?

if it prior to you with same points, then no need to panic.

regards,
sathiya

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi,

you need to wait for few more rounds. Did you check the last candidate in 4th november, 2013 invitation round under your group code?

regards,
sathiya
Dear Sathiya,

How can I check the last candidate in 4th November round? Please guide

·
Registered
427 Posts
Dear Sathiya,

How can I check the last candidate in 4th November round? Please guide
For 2633, here is the last person that received an invite...

2633 Telecommunications Engineering Professionals 65 19/9/2013 2.18 am

It means that people who had 65 points and had submitted EOI on or before 19/9/2013 2:18 am got the invite.

Use this link for details on the Nov 4 drawing...
SkillSelect

Reactions: sathiyaseelan

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi,

regards,
sathiya
Hi Sathiya,

My skill code is 263311.

I submitted my EOI on 23/12/2013 but updated the EOI on 7/02/2013 but my points still remains the same that is 65. Now what date will be considered for EOI selection/invitation?

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hi Sathiya,

My skill code is 263311.

I submitted my EOI on 23/12/2013 but updated the EOI on 7/02/2013 but my points still remains the same that is 65. Now what date will be considered for EOI selection/invitation?
As long as your total points remain the same, the date you submitted EOI will be considered as visa date in spite of several changes you made and it will be taken into account for invite round. In your case, your visa date of effect will be 23/12/2013.

·
Registered
7 Posts
As long as your total points remain the same, the date you submitted EOI will be considered as visa date in spite of several changes you made and it will be taken into account for invite round. In your case, your visa date of effect will be 23/12/2013.
Thank you Sathiya for your reply.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Invitation letter for visa 189

Hi

I submitted an EOI on April, 07 2014 for visa 189 (60 points). When can be invited to apply for visa.
:juggle:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts