Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends!

It's been more than a month since I sent my medicals and police clearances, but I am still waiting for the pre-grant letter. I was told by my agent that it comes within a week. I had lodged the application June 2011 and was allocated CO around Dec.

Anyone else dealing with a similar situation? Or any comments on what could be the reason behind this delay?

Thanks a tonne!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Hello friends!

It's been more than a month since I sent my medicals and police clearances, but I am still waiting for the pre-grant letter. I was told by my agent that it comes within a week. I had lodged the application June 2011 and was allocated CO around Dec.

Anyone else dealing with a similar situation? Or any comments on what could be the reason behind this delay?

Thanks a tonne!
If you did manual health checks-have you checked the delivery of medicals at DIAC office?Ask your agent to check the same .Furthermore might be there some requirement to redo some tests ....If you don't fall in any of the above category....I believe your grant letter is on its way soon.....DIAC is overloaded with applications so delay is imminent....anyway ....best luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.