Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I received mail a month ago saying my EOI submitted on 22 June, 2015 expiring on 22 June, 2017, that is today. I have updated this EOI about 3 month ago, and now it's expiring..
If I submit a new EOI now the date of effect will be today and I have to wait for god knows how long to receive an invitation, is there any way to extend the validation of the old EOI? Please help..

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Hi all,

I received mail a month ago saying my EOI submitted on 22 June, 2015 expiring on 22 June, 2017, that is today. I have updated this EOI about 3 month ago, and now it's expiring..
If I submit a new EOI now the date of effect will be today and I have to wait for god knows how long to receive an invitation, is there any way to extend the validation of the old EOI? Please help..
You will have to submit a new EOI

There is no alternative

Cheers

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi all,

You haven't mentioned your points. Also see if you could increase your points and get invite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts