Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have applied for PR under 190. Nominated profession is System Administrator and State nomination for South Australia. Below are the dates with series of events
17th Feb- Made payment to DIBP.
27th FEB- CO was assigned.
9th March - CO asked for Documents.
6th April - CO asked for PTE scores for my spouse.

No update since then. I followed up with my consultant in June'17 . They informed me that the quota of PR for 2016-17 has been exhausted and I should expect something in July'17. South Australia has released the occupation list and System Administrator is still at high availability. More than half of July has passed and there is still no update on my PR. I would like some guidance on the below question:
1. What is the probable time line for getting PR?
2. Is my consultant right in saying things are moving slow this year?

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I have applied for PR under 190. Nominated profession is System Administrator and State nomination for South Australia. Below are the dates with series of events
17th Feb- Made payment to DIBP.
27th FEB- CO was assigned.
9th March - CO asked for Documents.
6th April - CO asked for PTE scores for my spouse.

No update since then. I followed up with my consultant in June'17 . They informed me that the quota of PR for 2016-17 has been exhausted and I should expect something in July'17. South Australia has released the occupation list and System Administrator is still at high availability. More than half of July has passed and there is still no update on my PR. I would like some guidance on the below question:
1. What is the probable time line for getting PR?
2. Is my consultant right in saying things are moving slow this year?
It is better to submit a Complete Application as each CO contact can cause delay by 3-6 months. In any case, you got 2 CO Contact + your spouse processing will take time. DIBP processing has no relationship with if your occupation is in high demand or not cos they don't care about EOI selection policy.

DIBP processing varies on work verification + high risk countries + spouse verification + so on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts