Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

with some of the senior members guidance i have applied for the Visa. i have uploaded almost all the documents. However 3-4 docs are still pending which i will upload soon.

-- there is no health examination link is there. its written there, that i will be informed by CO when to go for Health examination.

so now waiting for CO to be allocated. Currently its showing almost 8 weeks. :fingerscrossed:

any other advise any senior member would like to give.... :)

Shiv

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi All,

with some of the senior members guidance i have applied for the Visa. i have uploaded almost all the documents. However 3-4 docs are still pending which i will upload soon.

-- there is no health examination link is there. its written there, that i will be informed by CO when to go for Health examination.

so now waiting for CO to be allocated. Currently its showing almost 8 weeks. :fingerscrossed:

any other advise any senior member would like to give.... :)

Shiv
Wait for the CO.

Amit

·
Registered
94 Posts
How come you dont have Health Examination link? I had it on my page and went through medicals though I didnt have CO yet.

BTW how will I know that I have CO allocated?

·
Registered
628 Posts
How come you dont have Health Examination link? I had it on my page and went through medicals though I didnt have CO yet.

BTW how will I know that I have CO allocated?
You will receive email once the CO is assigned. You might directly receive the grant if all the documents are uploaded and if CO does not require anything else.

Amit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts