Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All,

I have applied for 190 Visa (65 points NSW state sponsored). It's been 4 months now and still the immi account status shows "Assessment in progress" Please can someone let me know how long would it take for the Grant to come across?

Thanks in Advance
Senthil

·
Registered
23,836 Posts
Greetings All,

I have applied for 190 Visa (65 points NSW state sponsored). It's been 4 months now and still the immi account status shows "Assessment in progress" Please can someone let me know how long would it take for the Grant to come across?

Thanks in Advance
Senthil
Te current processing time is nearly 1 year
The actual time taken would depend on the strength of the documents you have submitted and the complexity of your case

You have to wait patiently for the next CO contact or grant

Cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Te current processing time is nearly 1 year
The actual time taken would depend on the strength of the documents you have submitted and the complexity of your case

You have to wait patiently for the next CO contact or grant

Cheers

Hi there! Just wondering if you already got your PR(190visa grant). Seeing your points would be more than sufficient.

·
Registered
23,836 Posts
Hi there! Just wondering if you already got your PR(190visa grant). Seeing your points would be more than sufficient.
I am under 189 and I have not got my grant as yet

Higher Points do not expedite the processing of the PR application

They only expedite the invite

Cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
I see...so everyone would be on queue as per the date you lodge. It will only depend on the completeness of your documents and how soon you respond to the case officer's request. Well, that's how I understand it based on what everyone here knows.
And yes, I agree with what you said about the invite. ACT government had expedite my invitation as my visa would be expiring in a week.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wish the grant came, however its still assessment in progress. May be the queue is long and I am at the end LOL. I shall wait for it, thank you for your reply.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I see...so everyone would be on queue as per the date you lodge. It will only depend on the completeness of your documents and how soon you respond to the case officer's request. Well, that's how I understand it based on what everyone here knows.
And yes, I agree with what you said about the invite. ACT government had expedite my invitation as my visa would be expiring in a week.
Also, I resigned my job, its been a month now. I have uploaded the Service Certificate in the immi account page. Would it mean that my application will fall to from the queue and will be considered fresh? I mean what happens when you upload a new document, the application position remains the same?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Also, I resigned my job, its been a month now. I have uploaded the Service Certificate in the immi account page. Would it mean that my application will fall to from the queue and will be considered fresh? I mean what happens when you upload a new document, the application position remains the same?
I'm not sure how it works. I guess it depends on the case officer? :confused:

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
This shouldn't be the case. Imagine a CO is looking at some application and applicant uploads something that time. Would that mean CO application will vanish from his sight and ends up somewhere at end of his list?

The application processing is dependent on completion status at the time CO looks at it. However, it could be that CO picks up application depending on last updated doc (But this is my sheer guess and could be completely wrong. So want no further comments).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This shouldn't be the case. Imagine a CO is looking at some application and applicant uploads something that time. Would that mean CO application will vanish from his sight and ends up somewhere at end of his list?

The application processing is dependent on completion status at the time CO looks at it. However, it could be that CO picks up application depending on last updated doc (But this is my sheer guess and could be completely wrong. So want no further comments).
Thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts