Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to Apply for State Sponsorship, I would like to Know if I apply for Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa (SRS), I know that we have to Live in a Regional City, but I would like to know if we can Choose the City from the List they have or Does State Provides us the location of the City where we have to leave ??

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
in regional sponsored the state has a few cities where u can not live, like in case of victoria u can not live in melbourne, other than the cities mentioned in the list u can live anywhere.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
in regional sponsored the state has a few cities where u can not live, like in case of victoria u can not live in melbourne, other than the cities mentioned in the list u can live anywhere.
Western Australia except Perth and surrounding areas
6041 to 6044
6083 to 6084
6121 to 6126
6200 to 6799

This Means, I can Live in Any of the Following City ? or Government will tell me, that u have to leave in 6042 ? or i can choose any from this list ?

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
i suppose any, u shud be free to choose

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
well, i applied for my visa a yr back but we dont fall in CSL, applied for ACT state sponsorship, so waiting for that. but with new list i really dont know if australia is running away from me or if it isnt for us :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, For Australia it Like to slow process, Dont worry I have been trying from 1 Year Back to, Me & My, both have Put the Assessment, She got Successful Assessment 40 Point, I have put with ACS, in July 09 , Still waiting for It.

I have my Brother in Australia , he is a PR there, So i might get New Processing Priorities for GSM as per 23 Sept 09 New Rules.

Let see,

my msn is [email protected]

·
Registered
541 Posts
well, i applied for my visa a yr back but we dont fall in CSL, applied for ACT state sponsorship, so waiting for that. but with new list i really dont know if australia is running away from me or if it isnt for us :)
Respected ANJ........
Reading your words,
(i really dont know if australia is running away from me or if it isnt for us)
Its really painful. Actually you are the First person who should get and go to AU with a special catagory from Diac.

..........................................................................................................................
Agent applied April 2007
TRA Positive September 2007
IELTS Pased January 2008
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Received File no: November 2008
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Waiting for Visa.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
hahaha bless u hari.. but life doesn't move the way u want it to. thats the fun part of it.. it isnt fun leading a predictable life :)

·
Registered
541 Posts
hahaha bless u hari.. but life doesn't move the way u want it to. thats the fun part of it.. it isnt fun leading a predictable life :)
Anj.........
What you told is the Fact. But reading it makes me afraid.
May be due to over expectations
Regards
Hari999999

·
Registered
190 Posts
life is what you make it but then again fate has a funny way of putting you in the opposite direction of where you want to go. that has been my case for some time now. so yea, i dont think about where i would like to go even though i have applied for AU. while my waiting time is nothing like anj's (knock on wood), its like right this moment im in my zen period where im not thinking about anything other than how toget through tomorrow. anyways, but yea, patience thy name is anj and hopefully all of us will be able to live happily in the land of Oz even if we never meet one another outside of this site.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
"patience thy name is anj"
hahaha no, trust me, i hold my horses, they keep running seeking space but i try :)
and it pays, i just got my state sponsorship from ACT
yayyyyy

·
Registered
190 Posts
wait you got your visa?!!! seriously?! OMG, THATS GREAT NEWS!!!! oh you have to keep us updated now, you know. :party: :cheer2: :party: :cheer2: :party: :cheer2: :party: :cheer2: :party: :cheer2: :party: :cheer2: :party: :cheer2: :party: :cheer2:

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
yes tilla, i just started a thread with the news :)
i will surely keep u guys posted.. i was joking with my agent, he says u know more thn me.. i asked him to hire me and he couldn't stop laughing :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts