Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Can anyone recommend a good VPN provider which will not only let me have access to BBC Iplayer (for example), but will also let me have access to betting sites such as Bet365 and Betfair? I currently subscribe to unblock-us.com, and until recently had no difficulty in accessing these sites, but for some reason am now encountering problems in doing so.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Regards

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey CarterUSM,

Assuming you are unable to access BBC iPlayer, Bet365 and Betfair only because of region-lock issues, you can either try it out while changing the server or contacting unblock us' support. note that iplayer runs from UK only while I'm usually able to access B365 from other servers too, but mostly US. if that doesn't work, try some other option. freebies may get things done for you but your experience with iPlayer is going to be a bit choppy. since iplayer is one of your primary concerns you can also give ivacy vpn a shot because of its ongoing summer sale of 1+1 year and because iPlayer is working for me. one more thing, it could be possible that iplayer might be down for a while, you can and should check it over downdetector to see of that's the only issue you're facing atm. cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts