Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, I honor all on both sides of the political spectrum who were instrumental in abolishing Apartheid in South Africa. :clap2:

However, a new breed of slaves are being birthed in South Africa and favours no creed or color.

FREEDOM without respect for other's property, without taking responsibility for your own welfare, without taking ownership of your own destiny and without applying time management, will undeniably lead to a modern form of SELF IMPOSED SLAVERY.

It is time to stop playing the blame game. Stop projecting and take control of your own life.:)

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Today, I honor all on both sides of the political spectrum who were instrumental in abolishing Apartheid in South Africa. :clap2:

However, a new breed of slaves are being birthed in South Africa and favours no creed or color.

FREEDOM without respect for other's property, without taking responsibility for your own welfare, without taking ownership of your own destiny and without applying time management, will undeniably lead to a modern form of SELF IMPOSED SLAVERY.

It is time to stop playing the blame game. Stop projecting and take control of your own life.:)
Yup, those farmers sure feel free. (PS What is freedom day)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, those farmers sure feel free. (PS What is freedom day)
The only 'freedom' we have is that Apartheid Laws have been abolished, i.e. apartheid policies in South Africa meant that those of “colour” were not allowed to vote, hold public offices, live in white neighbourhoods, attend white schools, etc.

To be honest Halo, I also don't know what Freedom Day is. No one is really free. I mean, we are in June 2012 and thousands of black learners have not yet received their text books at school. By depriving them their education, they are prepring these young people, our future leaders to be illiterate and uneducated.

No wonder the ANCYL supports someone like Malema for president.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts