Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i am a permanent resident of Australia for less than 02 years.
I am trying to have a family gathering here and trying to take my parents and two brothers for a visit; as family sponsored visit visa. can someone please tell me is it recommending to apply for brothers separately?
Is there any chance to reject my brothers' visas as they are still young (below 30)

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I am trying to have a family gathering here and trying to take my parents and two brothers for a visit; as family sponsored visit visa. can someone please tell me is it recommending to apply for brothers separately?
Is there any chance to reject my brothers' visas as they are still young (below 30)

Thanks in advance.
Not sure about applying separately. I dont think they will reject the visa based on their age. You can go ahead with their visa application.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts

Thanks in advance.
When granting a visitors visa the primary concern of the CO is to assess the risk of the applicant staying back in the country illegally after the expiry of the visa
Tourism is a major source of foreign exchange and no country will like to refuse visa to a geniuine visitor

As you are already in the country, the chances of them staying back increase

So each member would have to show strong roots in the home country by way of jobs, properties, family etc. Which proves that they would be coming back to get a visa

Do recheck

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts