Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

170 Posts
Hi All,

I am PR in Australia and planning to bring my wife here as a tourist for 6 months after my marriage. Our marriage date is 20-Mar-2018.

Please suggest me which way is better for her to get the tourist visa if she applies now:

1. Apply as an normal visitor category (with status as Never Married, because we are not married yet) and give the sponsor names as mine and i will mention the relationship as Friend.

2. Apply as normal visitor category (with her status as Engaged) and give the sponsor name as mine and i will mention the relationship as Fiance. my invite letter says, we wanted to spend Holiday time in Australia after our marriage.

For Tourist Visa will they ask any documents/proofs to prove the relationship?

Appreciate your response !!
Hi @niroop86 could you please share what the outcome was?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts