Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dear friends,

I have few queries on visitor visa for USA,I need urgent assistance on it.
please help me with the list of queries which are mentioned below

1) scenario for the query, I would be sponsored from my friend for visitor visa,
so for interview for visa, will that be OK to take scan copies print out of the documents which is send by my friend to my personal email I'd or I have to get the physical document from my friend to send to me to my address so that document can be used for visa interview

·
Registered
331 Posts
dear friends,

I have few queries on visitor visa for USA,I need urgent assistance on it.
please help me with the list of queries which are mentioned below

1) scenario for the query, I would be sponsored from my friend for visitor visa,
so for interview for visa, will that be OK to take scan copies print out of the documents which is send by my friend to my personal email I'd or I have to get the physical document from my friend to send to me to my address so that document can be used for visa interview
The US doesn't recognize "sponsorship" for tourist visas!
Applicant must apply on his/her own, no "letters of invite" , etc. are required or accepted!
He/She must demonstrate that there is compelling evidence that applicant will not 'overstay" visa (job, property, etc. awaiting return) and that applicant has adequate means of support for length and reason for visa.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dear team ,

again the same question I want to ask, the document from friend which he want to send
document like
form I-134
his bank passport photo copies
his bank verification letter,
his letter of employment letter
his last two year returns
his birth certificates
my friend is USA national so he will be send the document want simple answer whether that document which he want to send to me is it OK to get the documents on scan basis for visa interview or have to get physical directly send to my address, simple query but please give precise e answer

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
for a B-2 tourist visa .. you need to prove a Job, a good, and a good income
and good reason to return

no sponsor is required the decision is soley on your merits

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dear Davis,

I have job, but my income is low, I am married and I have good property on my dad name which is good reason to return back, but as my friend is inviting me to visit her home and stay with her family and everything she is ready to take care like my staying expense, my travel air expense, my traveling expense, cause he has good income, so asking you simple question will my send soft copies of following document will work when I got visa interview

·
Registered
755 Posts
dear Davis,

I have job, but my income is low, I am married and I have good property on my dad name which is good reason to return back, but as my friend is inviting me to visit her home and stay with her family and everything she is ready to take care like my staying expense, my travel air expense, my traveling expense, cause he has good income, so asking you simple question will my send soft copies of following document will work when I got visa interview
You have already been given the answer. The B2 visa depends on you! Not on what your friend can provide. All you can do is apply and see what happens.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Everyone's already given you plenty of good answers. You just have to heed their advice. Any proof of support from friends or family (outside or inside the US) is almost a guarantee that you won't get a B-2. Being a tourist visa, they want to see that you (as a stereotypical tourist should) have the money to tour the US, even if you're staying in a friend's house. If you can't prove you make a good enough income, then your chances are slim.

My husband applied under his father's support and he was denied a visa within 5 minutes. We tried again with a better income and he was approved in under 5 minutes...makes a huge difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts