Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have just joined this forum and was wondering if any British expats would like to meet my wife and I to give a bit of advice and answer what may seem like stupid questions? We are in Polis from 15th to 21st October. Thanks John and Pam

·
Registered
84 Posts
You might find it useful to look through all the threads first as these are very useful. If you want to PM me with any more I would be happy to reply if I know the answer. Main thing is, research, research, research and ask as much as you need to.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi,
My wife and I are coming out to Polis as well from those dates up to the 20th October and wondered if you would like to meet up for a chat as we have been looking at moving to Polis too in 2018 ( August ).
Let us know and we can arrange a date, time and place to meet up.

Regards,
Darren & Sam

·
Registered
976 Posts
Hi,
My wife and I are coming out to Polis as well from those dates up to the 20th October and wondered if you would like to meet up for a chat as we have been looking at moving to Polis too in 2018 ( August ).
Let us know and we can arrange a date, time and place to meet up.

Regards,
Darren & Sam
PM sent guys!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Hi all, I have just joined this forum and was wondering if any British expats would like to meet my wife and I to give a bit of advice and answer what may seem like stupid questions? We are in Polis from 15th to 21st October. Thanks John and Pam
Hi John & Pat,

We have lived in Polis for 3 years now having holidayed here for many years prior to that. The word seems to have got out that it's a great place to live (it's a secret gem for those that live here :) )

Anyway, we will be free to meet up with you guys. I don't think that you can use the PM system until you have 5 posts, but when you are able, I'll PM you my phone number and we can take it from there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts