Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, as a sponsor for a general visitor visa application, I will be providing all the financial evidence to support the application, what other documents does the applicant have to supply? I support them in every way i.e. bills, mortgage payment, spending money etc. She works, but the pay is minimum wage and doesn't cover all of the above mentioned expenses.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
The most important part is to show that she has ties to her home country which give her compelling reason to return. This is usually evidenced by proof of employment (including evidence that she's being given the leave necessary for a holiday), enrolment in university, or (occasionally) family ties/investments.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply. Yes she will be getting an employment letter from the school that she works at showing her holiday entitlement, lenght of service and pay. My sister depends on her and is attending college. She also has 2 sisters, nieces and nephews that live there. I hope that would be enough for the ECO. :fingerscrossed:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.