Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Joppa.
My Son is applying for Ancestral Visa. Can his wife and Son apply at the same time.
do they all pay seperate fees. Please advise on costs.
Also please costs of National Health insurance.
What forms do we use for all 3 of them to apply online.
Thank You

·
Registered
39,065 Posts
Yes they can but three separate applications. They all pay the same amount as your son. I think it's £324.
IHS is a lot of money for them. As the visa is for 5 years, they have to pay for 5 years for 3 people, so £3,000.
Go to Non-settlement > Employment > Non-points based system > UK ancestry.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Joppa.
Also My Son is the one who qualifies for Ancestral.
What documents does His Wife and Child need to also be able to get visas to accompany Him. Wife is South African.
Thank You

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Joppa... Very good Friends of The Family have sponsored My Son for His Ancestral Visa to move to the UK in March 2015. I have another Son who wants to also apply for His Ancestral Visa in September. Is it at all possible for These Friends to also Sponsor Him. They own a business and their own accommodation. How much sponsorship do You need for Ancestral Visas. Thank You

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Joppa. My Son is applying for UK Ancestry with His Wife and Baby. They have R 60 000 .00 in the bank and their Aunt in the UK has given Them a sponsor letter to say She will accommodate them until such time as they get jobs etc. Will this qualify to get this Ancestral visa or do they need more sponsorship. Do not want to apply and get turned down. Please also confirm that NHI is still 1000 Pounds each including Baby.. Thank You

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.