Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many times a year can I enter the USA under the 90 day Visa Waiver scheme?

My work visa has expired and I am not re-newing it nor doing anymore work in the US. I have a lovely house which I am reluctant to try to sell yet. Can I come as go as often as I please along as I do not overstay the 90 days???

Any advise would be great please.

TonyK.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
How many times a year can I enter the USA under the 90 day Visa Waiver scheme?

My work visa has expired and I am not re-newing it nor doing anymore work in the US. I have a lovely house which I am reluctant to try to sell yet. Can I come as go as often as I please along as I do not overstay the 90 days???

Any advise would be great please.

TonyK.
You can enter until the nice CBP guy/guyess says you can't. If you try and spend more time here than there, I bet this will occur pretty quickly. But nobody can accurately predict when they will pull up the drawbridge on you.

·
Banned
273 Posts
You can enter until the nice CBP guy/guyess says you can't. If you try and spend more time here than there, I bet this will occur pretty quickly. But nobody can accurately predict when they will pull up the drawbridge on you.
DRAWBRIDGE ?!?!? (Now that is brilliant FB !!) LMAO - So, if there's a Drawbridge there must also be a Castle to go along. WTIM, may I ask, who is the King in the Castle? It can't be OBAMA cause he's the confused Court Jester who can't end a war or get a REAL/DECENT Health Care bill passed (think I voted for him while in the middle of a Vicodin brain rush after a dental visit - not my fault). Oh no, don't tell me King George is back !!! OMG, breakfast is "Coming Up" (kind of like that McCartney song - wow, now THAT'S a combo !!) Zoom

Special Note: Zoom sez, "Sorry about the temp OT thread-jack that just occurred here for a few moments - moments we got stuck in and couldn't get of - goo goo a choo"

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DRAWBRIDGE ?!?!? (Now that is brilliant FB !!) LMAO - So, if there's a Drawbridge there must also be a Castle to go along. WTIM, may I ask, who is the King in the Castle? It can't be OBAMA cause he's the confused Court Jester who can't end a war or get a REAL/DECENT Health Care bill passed (think I voted for him while in the middle of a Vicodin brain rush after a dental visit - not my fault). Oh no, don't tell me King George is back !!! OMG, breakfast is "Coming Up" (kind of like that McCartney song - wow, now THAT'S a combo !!) Zoom

Special Note: Zoom sez, "Sorry about the temp OT thread-jack that just occurred here for a few moments - moments we got stuck in and couldn't get of - goo goo a choo"
Thanks for the advice .... and humour! Happy Christmas y'all !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts