Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I applied for a spouse visa and was approved in June 2 days before my baby was born. I could not travel within the 30 day allowance and had to request a change of date on my visa vignette. I completed the online form to update the visa vignette and the biometric data again. I sent everything including my passport on July 26. The call center (who are completely useless) told us it would take 15 days (we paid £20 for that false information). After not hearing anything at all after 15 days my husband phoned his MP. It took 2 weeks for the MP to clarify that she was calling about an application for an updated visa vignette date (ie not my original application). We received little response until the MP contacted the minister of immigration. On Thursday the MP received a call from UKVI requesting our UPS tracking no. It is now Tuesday and the MP has heard nothing. I am afraid they have lost my passport.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to handle this situation? The UKVI has completely left us hanging here and we can't even get a response through the MP contacting the UKVI.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.