Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day to you all,

I humbly request the forum's professional help and guidance on my matter.

I am a Solicitor from Nigeria and currently on dependant student's visa with my children in Australia while my wife is the primary applicant.

My wife had her first and second degree in Agriculture in Nigeria and currently studying masters of Professional accounting in NSW (Sydney).

My stay in Australia since last year i came has been a rewarding experience.

In light of the above, i want to change from
Student visa to something that would guarantee my continue stay (PR inclusive) as soon as possible as the student's visa is costing me alot of money.

Therefore, i need the forum to guide me on the best/easier/quicker available options as well as step by step procedures i need to follow to achieve this fit.

Thank you and God bless!

·
Registered
25,755 Posts
Good day to you all,

I humbly request the forum's professional help and guidance on my matter.

I am a Solicitor from Nigeria and currently on dependant student's visa with my children in Australia while my wife is the primary applicant.

My wife had her first and second degree in Agriculture in Nigeria and currently studying masters of Professional accounting in NSW (Sydney).

My stay in Australia since last year i came has been a rewarding experience.

In light of the above, i want to change from
Student visa to something that would guarantee my continue stay (PR inclusive) as soon as possible as the student's visa is costing me alot of money.

Therefore, i need the forum to guide me on the best/easier/quicker available options as well as step by step procedures i need to follow to achieve this fit.

Thank you and God bless!
Please go through this thread carefully

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-190-sol-csol-what-1st-thing-i-should-do.html

Most of your questions will be answered

Cheer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.