Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Visa Timeline: After Medical or Job Verification!!

9K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  ritu1234 
#1 ·
Hi,

Please add your time line if your Medical is finalized or Job Verification is done.

Here is mine -

ASCO: 2231-79, VISA: 175

Application Lodge: 14-June-2009
Medical & PCC requested: 4-Nov-2009
Medical & PCC submitted: 21-Nov-2009
Medical Finalized: 07-Dec-2009
Job Verification: 04-Feb-2009
Visa Granted: ??????????????

#2 ·
Hi Jahangir,

My timelines are:

Application Lodge - 16 December 2009
Status - No status as of now

My agent lodged Paper based Application and I even can not check the status online. :confused2:

Do you know how can I check my current status??

Many thanks in advance..:clap2:

#6 ·
Hi all,

Today I have got the VISA grant letter :) ....Thanks to all who gave me valuable information..

Here is my time line -

Application Lodge: 14-June-2009
Medical & PCC requested: 4-Nov-2009
Medical & PCC submitted: 21-Nov-2009
Medical Finalized: 07-Dec-2009
Job Verification: 04-Feb-2010
Visa Granted: 08-Feb-2010

#7 ·
Congratulations mate :clap2:

So finally all questions have been answered with Grant letter ;)
but do not forget to post answers for our queries :)

BTW what were your individual IELTS score and work experience, I want to compare my application with yours , so that can have a rough idea for timelines.....hope you can understand the craze when we do not have any reply...........

Congrats again and be in touch...

#8 ·
#9 ·
Thanks a lot steafo.....wait n watch game :ranger:

Jahangir,

can you let me know the procedure they followed to check your documents and job verification, did they visit you personally?

and for any earlier company experiences, shud i search for my mates in that companies if any working now for reference???????like how they checked your experiences??

please advice step by step.. thanks

#13 · (Edited)
What after Verification???

application lodge: 14-Sep-2009
medical & pcc requested: 17-Dec-2009
medical submitted: 21-Dec-2009
Pcc submitted: 26-Dec-2009
medical finalized: 19-Jan-2009
job verification: 17-feb-2010
visa granted: ????????:(:confused:

Is job verification the last thing done by CO? Can I hope for grant within this month?

#14 ·
application lodge: 14-Sep-2009
medical & pcc requested: 17-Dec-2009
medical submitted: 21-Dec-2009
Pcc submitted: 26-Dec-2009
medical finalized: 19-Jan-2009
job verification: 17-feb-2010
visa granted: ????????:(:confused:

Is job verification the last thing done by CO? Can I hope for grant within this month?
shuvo.........
Job verification is the last thing done by Case officer.
If nothing problem found in verification sure you will get visa in an around one month.
For me Job verification was on Nov 10th 2009
Got Visa on Dec 22nd 2009
Thankyou
hari999999
.....................................................................................................................
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Job Verification November 10th 2009
175 VISA GRANDED 22nd December 2009

#16 ·
There are also some cases (most of my friends actually), where no job verification was needed.... After submitting Medicals and PCC, within 2 months, Visa was granted.

I've spoken to those friends and they said their employers never got any calls from DIAC at all.... so I think it depends maybe on how "believable" your documents are to the CO... I think??

#18 ·
I can be wrong here....

my observation is that when your application is being processed, DIAC checks all the document you submitted, if in any case they want job verification or any other verification, they do it...................

and after all the document checks and if they find everything fine, then only we get CO and I believe that the Medical and PCC request is the final stage of this process.........please correct me if m wrong here

one of my friend got visa granted within 10 days when he submitted Medicals and PCC............

#19 · (Edited)
Hi Erviern,
your observation should be the right order. But it is not followed in every case. All my documents status was 'Met' and then I was asked to submit Medical and PCC...

But after 2.5 months I got JOB verification call and got VISA within 1 week...same for a friend of mine...

So, u never know which order they will follow.

I can be wrong here....

my observation is that when your application is being processed, DIAC checks all the document you submitted, if in any case they want job verification or any other verification, they do it...................

and after all the document checks and if they find everything fine, then only we get CO and I believe that the Medical and PCC request is the final stage of this process.........please correct me if m wrong here

one of my friend got visa granted within 10 days when he submitted Medicals and PCC............

#20 ·
How they function, which step is done after what step, is quite a mystery,nobody knows for sure. We can only speculate. I submitted very elaborate multiple experience letters from my current company, signed by my CEO who is an European.I also submitted my payslips,bank statements stating my salary and also scanned copy of my ID card. One of my colleague submitted almost these same papers and he applied before me. He has not been verified. I think it might depend on the Case officer. Every person has his own way of dealing with case's.

#21 ·
Hi,
I think the case officer need,work experience details like Payslip,Online transfer banking salary,Profident number,Insurance..some reliable docs they needed exactly.If you submit all they dont need do job verification other wise some of them you submitted, they will do telephone verification.If they doubt all they will come your spot for verification.If you are working in your Govt employee they never conduct job verification.It is my friends exp.
Thanks for good post.
Ritu

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.