Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I got invited by VIC today morning, but I intend to wait for one month before lodging my application hoping to receive an invitation for SC189.

To save time, I am planning to create a HAP ID to finalize the medical, but while creating my health declaration, I have to select the visa subclass from a drop down list, which is unknown yet as I might lodge my visa for SC190 or SC189.

Would it be possible to choose any of them as both sub-classes have the same medical procedures and checks?

Did any member experience such a confusing issue?

Your feedback will be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
23,885 Posts
Hi guys,

I got invited by VIC today morning, but I intend to wait for one month before lodging my application hoping to receive an invitation for SC189.

To save time, I am planning to create a HAP ID to finalize the medical, but while creating my health declaration, I have to select the visa subclass from a drop down list, which is unknown yet as I might lodge my visa for SC190 or SC189.

Would it be possible to choose any of them as both sub-classes have the same medical procedures and checks?

Did any member experience such a confusing issue?

Your feedback will be highly appreciated.
You can choose either
The tests would be the same

Its the HAPID which is important, and the same would be valid for both applications

Cheers

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can choose either
The tests would be the same

Its the HAPID which is important, and the same would be valid for both applications

Cheers
Thanks.

I appreciate your response.

I have been surfing the web for a while including DIBP website, but I could not find any clear and direct response!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts