Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi mates,
I would like to know if I get an opportunity to work in Perth, I have invited from SA, to work under Subclass VISA 400, that might affect my VISA 190 process. However, I'll work there for only ten days.
The Australian company has sent me a request for sending them my passport and medicals for this 400 VISA, but I did not reply them as I worried of affecting my 190 VISA?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello mates,
any information about VISA Subclass 400.

·
Registered
23,869 Posts
Hi mates,
I would like to know if I get an opportunity to work in Perth, I have invited from SA, to work under Subclass VISA 400, that might affect my VISA 190 process. However, I'll work there for only ten days.
The Australian company has sent me a request for sending them my passport and medicals for this 400 VISA, but I did not reply them as I worried of affecting my 190 VISA?

Thanks in advance
If the Visa 400 is issued after the Visa 190 is issued, it will cancel your 190 visa

Your 190 visa is ripe for grant and if you would like to take that risk or not, only you can decide

The 2 visas may be issued in quick succession and you may not have time to cancel the 400 application before it is issued

Cheers

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
If the Visa 400 is issued after the Visa 190 is issued, it will cancel your 190 visa

Your 190 visa is ripe for grant and if you would like to take that risk or not, only you can decide

The 2 visas may be issued in quick succession and you may not have time to cancel the 400 application before it is issued

Cheers
First of all thanks for your reply.
I have a station which is adding my new baby, and till now DIBP did not add her. So I think I can cancel the 400 application once they asked me to do her medical. However, I did not apply for 400 till now.

·
Registered
23,869 Posts
First of all thanks for your reply.
I have a station which is adding my new baby, and till now DIBP did not add her. So I think I can cancel the 400 application once they asked me to do her medical. However, I did not apply for 400 till now.
I do not know the process of adding th baby and how much time it will take or if any medicals are actually required or not.
If you are sure that the 190 cannot be processed without action from your end, then you can think of filing the 400 application

Cheers

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do not know the process of adding th baby and how much time it will take or if any medicals are actually required or not.
If you are sure that the 190 cannot be processed without action from your end, then you can think of filing the 400 application

Cheers
As I know from Sultan, there is a medical examination for the new baby. Accordingly, I am thinking that I have one more step remaining.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts