Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I plan to shift to Dubai in May on a manager's position however my employer wants me to join soon. He has suggested that i can get my visa stamped as a sales executive since it will save time because then i won't have to get my qualification documents attested.

Kindly help me understand if this will be a good option:confused2:. He says he can get the changes done in visa and labour card once i am there and have my documents attested from India.

Can the changes in visa & labour card be done later?

Thanks & Regards
Raju

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Hi,

I plan to shift to Dubai in May on a manager's position however my employer wants me to join soon. He has suggested that i can get my visa stamped as a sales executive since it will save time because then i won't have to get my qualification documents attested.

Kindly help me understand if this will be a good option:confused2:. He says he can get the changes done in visa and labour card once i am there and have my documents attested from India.

Can the changes in visa & labour card be done later?

Thanks & Regards
Raju
I would be interested to know this as well. Does a "sales manager" position have a degree requirement? I have a university degree but will not be able to get a copy until end of April so it would be convenient to get my visa before that.

·
Registered
880 Posts
A quick answer is YES but be cautious as I have heard from a few people - generally people who moved here from Pakistan/India - that employers don't bother changing this later as there is a cost associated to it. I understand there are different rules/regulations from MOL based on your job title so it is important to have the correct title on the visa.

As long as you can trust your company to make this change later, go ahead - but most will tell you to never trust anything which is not in writing ... and even then .....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.