Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

Anybody has used VFS service for visa stamping in Bangalore? Can sombody tell me what all they need other than Passport, visa grant letter and of course fees:) for this service. Do they need the original visa grant letter to get the visa stamp or online print out is fine?

Any help would be great.

Best Regards
CD

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi Cool Dude, I just went for my evidencing to VFS last friday, so i can certainly tell you the process. you are right, that is all they need, visa grant letter print out (no need for original), passport of all family members, fees (I paid Rs. 618 total for family of 3 @ Rs.206 per person)- they will take 5 working days to courier it to your home (only option). I would suggest be there by 9.15 am else it gets really crowded and you have wait for a long time.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Dr Hazouma, actually the Australian Embassy is in New Delhi the capital of India, and Cool dude is in Bangalore, another city hence he needs to go to VFS unless he can travel to Delhi for other work, which is 2 hours away on flight

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

Thanks for you reply.

I submitted today my passport for stamping. I paid Rs 824 for 2 Adult and 2 kids passports. This service is cool:cool:. Its better then travelling to New Delhi.

Does any body know if main applicant (only) visit to sydney for visa validation for entire family???

Regards
CD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts