Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning All

I'm extremely nervous, worried, in a complete panic.

I am British while my wife and step Daughter are Egyptian, I am applying for a settlement visa. We have got as far as booking Biometric, but there either is a problem with how I have input the information (Mandatory) so on my step daughter application I added my wife, but now it won't allow me to book the Biometric which is next week Thursday. I have sent an email but had no response, as you might have guessed I am worried what to do!! On the website it isn't clear if one can pay on the day for the Biometric or not.

Can someone please tell me what to do?

On Appendix 2 (VAF4A)

4.13 How much of your sponsor's total monthly income is given to their family members and other dependent's?

I have 5 children 2 are living with me and 3 are not. My 2 children that are not I pay maintenance for. Do I just put down a figure of say 20% or something else?

4.14 how much does your sponsor spend each month on living cost?

Again just a figure of percentage, will I have to put any further additional information?

I am going by my salary which is £27,000.00 any help will be greatly appreciated, I can't sleep all I see is letters forms.

P.S I hope I can now remember the password, I apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place too.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.