Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm looking to do a Visa run to the Oman boarder but my girlfriend has a Lebanese passport. Does anybody know if this will be a problem? I remember reading somewhere that only certain nationalities can be granted an instant tourist visa that way, but can't seem to find any information about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Hello, I'm looking to do a Visa run to the Oman boarder but my girlfriend has a Lebanese passport. Does anybody know if this will be a problem? I remember reading somewhere that only certain nationalities can be granted an instant tourist visa that way, but can't seem to find any information about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
You couldn't find this by typing in "tourist visa dubai" into google?

http://www.uaeinteract.com/travel/visas.asp

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Your girlfriend would not be able to do a visa run. As mentioned earlier (and in the link), Lebanon is not one of the countries whose citizens are granted visas on arrival, hence no visa run.

Her options would be to either get an extension for her current visit visa (if possible), or leave the country, wait for a period of 30 days and then come back on another visa. This is ofcourse assuming she cannot get sponsored for the other types of visas ie: work and residency.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much for your reply. She's out of the country right now so hopefully the 30 days she gets will be enough to get a working visa sorted.
Thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts