Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm from morocco and my husband is from Poland . I want to join my husband who is now living in Spain and in the documents there is need of family book But Poland don't. Issue this book and in my country I can t because in morocco the civil mariage is not recognized . Is it a must to have this familly book so I can get my residence visa or I can simply apply without it .

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
My wife is Filipino. We married in Manila. Where the family book does not exist. We ask the Spanish Consulate in Manila what was required and they gave us the list.. I would suggest you do the same. Ask the Spanish Consulate in Morocco, that is where you will get the visa to come to Spain.

I understand that Spain has signed up to an EU Directive which in effect makes it illegal to prevent a married couple living together without good reason. We found the system, whist a little time consuming, not that complicated.

PS Spanish Consulate Address:

Av. Mohamed VI - Km 5,3,
Avenue Ain Khalouiya,
Rabat 10000,
Morocco

Phone:+212 5376-33430

Hours: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you laryz for your reply
Actually I went and there was big list general one not only my case . And when I call them They can't give an answer. I taught that book is for mariage Mixte with a spanish citizen . But didn't get confirmation that is not for mariage Mixte but not with spanish citizen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts