Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

My husband and I live in USA. We are taking a package tour to visit UK and other countries in Europe for about a week.
I am in a rush to get my UK visa and I came across World bridge services.

I have 2 questions:

1) Does anybody know the processing time from World Bridge? I have about 2 weeks left for my package tour to begin.

2) Should I purchase Priority service ($150/per person) or Settlement priority service($300/per family)? Is there a difference between the 2? My purpose is to visit UK as a general visitor.

Thanks,
Oceanpearl

·
Registered
39,033 Posts
Then you need both UK visa and Schengen visa (which covers most but not all countries on the continent). You apply for Schengen visa at the consulate of the country you will stay the longest, or if they are of equal duration, the first country you arrive at.

General processing time (non-priority) for UK general visitor visa is around 10 to 15 business days (2-3 weeks). If you want to pay for priority through WorldBridge, it's extra $150, and I'd imagine you may get in a week or so.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Then you need both UK visa and Schengen visa (which covers most but not all countries on the continent). You apply for Schengen visa at the consulate of the country you will stay the longest, or if they are of equal duration, the first country you arrive at.

General processing time (non-priority) for UK general visitor visa is around 10 to 15 business days (2-3 weeks). If you want to pay for priority through WorldBridge, it's extra $150, and I'd imagine you may get in a week or so.
Thanks Joppa. Hope I get my priority UK visa in a week's time. I'll be applying for Schengen visa too after this.

1) I should apply for "Priority" and NOT Settlement, correct?
2) Can both people (my husband I) put our documents in same envelope, purchase 2 separate priority services and overnight mail it to Visa center with our docs and biometrics?

Thanks,
Ocean pearl

·
Registered
39,033 Posts
Just normal Priority, not Settlement Priority (that's for people like partner, wife and husband of someone settled in UK).
Yes, you can do that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.