Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I did my PhD in Australia and currently working full-time.
I got SA state nomination.
I applied for 190 visa on June 25 2017 as "University Tutor".
Police clearance and statutory declaration requested on 26 July 2017.
Requested documnets submitted on ImmiAccount on August 4, 2017.
Originally from Jordan.

Waiting since then.

I know there isn't specific time to when a decision will be made after submitting requested information but I was wondering what is your experience on how long it takes after submitting requested documents? and whether there is anybody who applied around the same time and got the visa granted?

Regards,

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi All,

Originally from Jordan.

Waiting since then.

I know there isn't specific time to when a decision will be made after submitting requested information but I was wondering what is your experience on how long it takes after submitting requested documents? and whether there is anybody who applied around the same time and got the visa granted?

Regards,
Current times vary from a couple of weeks to several months. And since 242112 is removed from occupation list now, I am not sure if that will have any impact on your visa processing. You will have to wait patiently like everybody else.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi All,

Originally from Jordan.

Waiting since then.

Regards,
Onshore applications receive early results as compared to off shore applications. Since u have ur qualification from Australia as well as working there, it think it will fetch early result. Overall, timings are not constant, some guys are getting grants in days while others are waiting since ages.

342315 : Elec. trade worker
Age- 30 points*
IELTS 6 each - 0 Points
Bachelor's Degree- 15 Points
Positive skill assessment- 16th May 2017
EOI submitted ss + famiy- 08th June 2017 ( 489 )
ITA: 21st June 2017 (489 family)
EOI + SS(190) application : 15th Aug 2017
SS(190) ITA : 24th Aug 2017
Visa Lodge : 07 Sep 2017
Documents upload all : 07 sep 2017
CO contact : Pending

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Current times vary from a couple of weeks to several months. And since 242112 is removed from occupation list now, I am not sure if that will have any impact on your visa processing. You will have to wait patiently like everybody else.

It is true that it has been removed but the DIBP website says that applications submitted before 1 of July 2017 will not be affected.

·
Registered
577 Posts
It is true that it has been removed but the DIBP website says that applications submitted before 1 of July 2017 will not be affected.
Yes thats what is mentioned on their website. And I was just speculating here buddy. Hopefully you will be granted VISA soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Friends,
I applied for PR as Manufacturer 133411 (70 points), Visa Class 190, got the invite from SA.
Finally lodged my visa application on 25 Aug 2017,
On 27 September 2017 the case officer asked for additional document that i submitted on 3 rd Oct 2017.
Could anyone help me with the information about how long do we generally have to wait post this process.
Regards

Atul Badola

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Hello Friends,
I applied for PR as Manufacturer 133411 (70 points), Visa Class 190, got the invite from SA.
Finally lodged my visa application on 25 Aug 2017,
On 27 September 2017 the case officer asked for additional document that i submitted on 3 rd Oct 2017.
Could anyone help me with the information about how long do we generally have to wait post this process.
Regards

Atul Badola
Hi are you self employed or working as an employee? As a manufacturer?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts